Seawings LLC, a luxury seaplane tour operator is offering a chance to explore UAE’s well-renowned golf-courses, this winter. You could bask in the glorious Middle Eastern sunshine and luxuriate in the lush green regions while enjoying a private seaplane transfer to one of the five partner golf-courses across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah.
In UAE, Golf is recognised as one of the most popular and elite sports amongst the residents and tourists alike. Whether you’re a pro or an amateur, the Middle East boasts of some of the most impressive golf-courses. Seawings, which is recognised as the only luxury seaplane operator in the UAE, offers exclusively curated excursions along with private transfers to 18-hole championship-style golf courses that are known to host tournaments of global repute. Coupled with the journey to these Golf destinations, one could also indulge in facilities like evening cocktails, a relaxing spa or a simple tee off amidst beautifully manicured greens and pristine beaches. Embarking on these unique aerial experiences, guests could expect to see the best of boundless beauty in the Middle East.
Mr. Stuart Wheeler, CEO, Seawings LLC mentioned, “The journey starts with a thrilling water take-off after which the seaplane soars past the iconic city skylines, offering sublime views of the architectural marvels as one arrives in style at their golf destination. “
The seaplane operator in UAE with its five Cessna 208 amphibian aircrafts, offers one-of-a-kind experience where guests could feast their eyes on breathtaking scenery, vibrant cityscapes, coastlines, shimmering desserts and rugged mountains move past their large individual passenger window. The cabins are air-conditioned and spacious with its 9 leather seats. The guests can take their pick from any one of the courses in the Emirates with a private seaplane charter curated by Seawings:
- Yas Links Abu Dhabi– Yas Island is home to the rolling fairways of Yas Links Abu Dhabi. This 18-hole course is the ﬁrst Links golf course in the Middle East and provides a true golﬁng challenge for those looking to experience a Links course.
- JA Beach Hotel– With ultimate greenery in the surroundings, this 9-hole par-36 golf course provides a challenging yet enjoyable experience for all golfers with an ofﬁcial handicap of 28 and below.
- Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club– This 18-hole, par-71 championship golf course is situated on the banks of the Dubai Creek, providing breathtaking scenery as you make your way around this lush green course.
- The Fairways, Zorah Ajman– Taking a trip to the north of the country to Dubai’s neighbouring emirate of Ajman, Al Zorah Golf Club is an idyllic oasis that awaits the traveling golfer. This 18-hole par 72 golf course has a total of 88 bunkers and two lakes.
- Al Hamra Golf Club– Moving further north, take another spectacular coastal Seawings seaplane tour towards the northernmost city in UAE, Ras Al Khaimah, for another equally challenging golﬁng experience. It boasts an 18-hole par-72 championship golf course that stretches 7,325 yards at full length.