By Husein Haveliwala and Pratishtha Rana
Design by Anushriya Sethi
The moon has made its appearance, the sheer-khurma is heating up, and the aroma of rosewater and ittar wafts through homes filled with festival fervour – Eid has arrived. From family gatherings to parties with friends; Eid celebrations call for being dressed up to the nines in anarkalis, shararas, kurtas and bandhgalas. LuxeBook has curated an exclusive list of premium, elegant apparel and accessories to help you create a gorgeous ensemble, for his and hers, to look your Eid best!
An understated, aristocratic kurta is paired with a pair of black and brown dual-toned shoes with a cut-out in the centre, and a black crystal, gothic-style pin for an added sense of royalty.
- Tarun Tahiliani’s Embroidered Kurta with Churidar – Rs. 69,900 – Available Online (www.taruntahiliani.com) and In-Store (Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata & New Delhi)
- Alexander McQueen’s Crystal Embellished Pin – $384 – Available Online (farfetch.com)
- Artimen’s Classic Dual Hued Shoes – Rs. 9,300 – Available Online (azafashions.com)
This anarkali’s bodice is exquisitely embroidered with beads and pearls that embodies a style. It has been paired with silver juttis and a potli purse for a pop of sparkle and colour, respectively.
- Tarun Tahiliani’s Embroidment Anarkali Set – Rs. 59,900 – Available Online (www.taruntahiliani.com) and In-Store (Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata & New Delhi)
- Anita Dongre’s Ruby Embroidered Potli – Rs. 6,990 – Available Online (www.carmaonlineshop.com, www.anitadongre.com) and In-Store (Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, New York & Mauritius)
- Coral Haze’s ‘Silver Jewel’ Silver Hand Embroidered Juttis – Rs. 3,400 – Available Online (www.coralhaze.com) and In-Store (New Delhi)
Embroidered with sequins in an intricate floral pattern, this princely bandhgala jacket is best worn with a pair of Jodhpurs. A suave pair of loafers and a ring with a red Mozambique garnet gemstone, bring this look together.
- Rohit Bal’s Ivory Sequin Embroidered Jacket – Rs. 1,10,000 – Available Online (www.rohitbal.com) and In-Store (New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad & Pune)
- Artimen’s Tassel Block Heel Loafers – Rs. 16,250 – Available Online (azafashions.com)
- Alan Crocetti’s Puzzle Garnet & Gold-Plated Ring – £454 – Available Online (www.matchesfashion.com)
A colour play of Ivory, gold and maroon, the exquisite combination of Rohit Bal’s ivory sari and cape matches perfectly with Sabyasachi’s maroon tiger motif clutch and 22-k yellow gold chand balis.
- Rohit Bal’s Ivory Sari with Embroidered Cape – Rs. 2,50,000 – Available Online (www.rohitbal.com)
- Sabyasachi’s Cherry rectangle Bengal tiger motif clutch – Rs. 17,000 – Available Online (www.carmaonlineshop.com)
- Ira Layered Chand Bali – Rs. 1,45,559 – Available Online (www.caratlane.com)
Crafted to a dapper fit, the Sorbet Pink kurta is paired with a neat pair of dark brown strappy sandals, an exemplary way to flaunt hints of a laid-back yet an elite styling.
- Brushed Sorbet Embroidered Kurta – Rs. 35,500 – Available Online (www.rathore.com)
- Rolex Cosmograph Daytona In White Gold And Blue – Rs. 23,71,500 – Available In-Store (Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, etc.) & Online (www.rolex.com)
- Silvano Sassetti Flat Strappy Sandals – $441 – Available Online (www.farfetch.com)
A refined festive look, Isabel’s Rose pink applique kurta set by Falguni Shane Peacock strikes a match with Midhi Bhandari’s intricate kolhapuri and Michael Kors no-drama pink clutch.
- Rose pink chrome applique kurti, churidar and dupatta – Rs. 69,500 – Available Online (www.falgunishanepeacock.in) and In-Store (Mumbai, New Delhi & Goa)
- Michael Kors Floral embellished clutch – Rs. $400 – Available Online (www.farfetch.com)
- Nidhi Bhandari Laser cut kolhapuri – Rs. 4,999 – Available Online (www.azafashions.com)